Senior CRM Developer - Dynamics
Posted on 09/20/2022Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Senior CRM Developer executes the day-to-day tasks required to sustain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. This position is charged with making enhancements to the CRM system, executing CRM solutions, or other needed development activities. Regularly provides mentoring to other developers. Serve as an architect in developing solutions specific to CRM.
This position will support the daily execution of CRM strategies to drive new customer acquisition and retention for GuideStone in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
This position reports to the CRM Program Senior Manager and will work with all sales lines of business, technology, and marketing to deliver CRM experiences that achieve desired business outcomes.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain GuideStone’s CRM system
- Add fields to CRM screens, design, and develop new processes/workflows.
- Customize ISV configurations
- Create workflow plug-ins
- Build and update CRM views and dashboards
- Manage security rights and privileges for CRM users
- Build appropriate integrations with other GuideStone applications
- Review solutions for quality assurance and checks compliance with application architecture standards
- Contribute to standards, perform peer design and code reviews
- Provide significant input toward defining future technical solutions
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring to other developers
- Assist with development and implementation of strategies regarding prospect acquisition and customer relationship management of existing customers
- Maintain documentation of GuideStone’s CRM system
- Research for future CRM solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve CRM system related issues
- Provide training for new users
- Maintain and support additional CRM connections, for example – Outlook CRM app, Power Automate, SSIS integrations.
- Gather prospect lists and work with marketing and new business development groups to determine what criteria and processes are needed to populate our CRM system with data from these lists
- Other duties may be assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Working knowledge of SDK, Power Automate, JAVA scripting, HTML, XML, SSIS and SQL.
- Strong familiarity with CRM system capabilities and features; Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, code, test, and implement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Comfortable leading and mentoring other team members.
- Capable serving as the lead technical architect for CRM specific solutions.
- Adapts well to change and works well under pressure.
- Understanding of unique ministry and business environment.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
Please login to apply for this job.