Posted on 09/15/2021Imperial Hospitality Services - Houston, TX 77096
10.50 per hour Part Time
Imperial Hospitality Services provides Security, Valet, Concierge, and Chauffeur Drivers to residential communities in the Greater Houston Metroplex. Established in 2008, Imperial has provided quality service to communities for over 10 years. Imperial seeks to provide a stable and welcoming environment for staff in order to foster growth and succcess for all.
The valet/porter attendant functions as a valet driver, parking and retrieving vehicles and may function as a porter/desk assistant during down time.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Ability to maintain confidential information and work independently.
· Responsible for adhering to dress code: name tag, black slacks with black belt, black socks, black rubber soled shoes, ironed white collared shirt, black vest and tie. The shirt must be tucked into slacks.
· Know emergency procedures.
· Open car doors warmly greet guests and provide parking ticket.
· Park vehicles in accordance with Imperial parking policies.
· Know the ticketing system.
· Run/Jog to retrieve vehicles.
· Drive and transport vehicles between parking spot and pick up location.
· Provide assistance to customers with exiting and entering their vehicle.
· Provide umbrella coverage if weather dictates.
· Assist with loading and unloading wheelchairs, walkers, groceries, packages etc…
· Deliver packages to guests and residents.
· Cover the front desk during concierge breaks or when requested.
· Conduct Well Checks upon request.
· Maintain a personal smartphone to use with WhenIWork.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Training Requirements
High School Degree or GED equivalent
Work Experience Requirements
Evidence of “business to customer” relationship building skills.
Essential Functions-Physical & Mental Requirements
Frequently required to stand and run; occasionally required to sit.
Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
Frequently required to talk or hear.
Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Occasionally required to bend, twist or climb, limited opportunity for breaks.
Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
Moderate level of complexity for decision making.
Normal time pressure of decision making.
Please login to apply for this job.