Posted on 09/15/2021Imperial Hospitality Services - Houston, TX 77096
10.50-11.50 per hour Part Time
Imperial Hospitality Services provides Security, Valet, Concierge, and Chauffeur Drivers to residential communities in the Greater Houston Metroplex. Established in 2008, Imperial has provided quality service to communities for over 10 years. Imperial seeks to provide a stable and welcoming environment for staff in order to foster growth and succcess for all.
The concierge maintains the front desk and welcomes in all guests to the facility. The concierge answers phones, responds to pagers, routes mail accordingly, delivers newspapers to residents, places maintenance requests, and attends to customer service needs.
· Possess excellent communication, monitoring, organizational, and supervisory skills
· Ability to maintain confidential information and work independently
· Know emergency procedures and how to reset the alarm system in case there is a need to train other employees
· Notify Supervisor of any employee misconduct.
· Make sure each day that drivers communicate to each other and to residents about next day appointments.
· Answer telephones and route according to facility instructions. Take messages as appropriate.
· Monitor and respond to the pendant/alert system.
· Follow front desk checklist.
· Warmly greet customers.
· Assist customers with requests.
· Uses personal smart phone to clock in/out and to scan per the shift requirement.
· Assist with packages, mail, and newspaper delivery.
· Answers phones.
· Follows the concierge operating manual.
· Keeps and maintains a personal cell phone in order to be available for communicating and to utilize WhenIWork.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Training Requirements
High School Degree or GED equivalent
Work Experience Requirements
Evidence of “business to customer” relationship building skills.
Experience working in customer service and handling difficult personalities.
Essential Functions-Physical & Mental Requirements
Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and walk.
Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
Frequently required to talk or hear.
Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Occasionally required to bend, twist or climb, limited opportunity for breaks.
Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
Moderate level of complexity for decision making.
Normal time pressure of decision making.
Please login to apply for this job.